Re: [Further-devel] Plugins: xmms/launcher

From: Chris Ball (chris@cpan.org)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 19:11:50 PDT

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 07:06:38PM -0700, Evan Martin wrote:
> It's pretty easy:
> Option "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
> Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

Yeah. I've had it set up in linux many a time, just hadn't got around to
doing the same in FreeBSD. I'll get there. :-)

> (And speaking of Ed-- does he read his mailing list mail? Or does he
> just leave it up to you to post?)

He reads it. I think the reason(s) I posted today were that we were at
my place, and I use vanilla vi while Ed uses vim. We had lots of
interesting vi commands flying around the room and brekaing things, so I
did most of the typing. :-)

(The reason he hasn't responded yet is probably that it's past 3am over
here, and he's asleep. He's been getting even less sleep than /me/,
(three hours a night for the past few..) so I'm sure it's well-deserved.

Thanks,

~C.

--
Chris Ball.