Re: [Further-devel] Launcher revisited.

From: Patrick McFadden (patrick@antispin.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 02:49:45 PDT

Hey everyone,
Haven't ever mailed the list yet, but sort of announcing I'm here and also
comfirming this problem. No icons at all. But hardcoding them does make them pop into the screen.

Of course, hard coding them in makes all the icons appear on top of each other, but that's besides the point. :)

Patrick

--
Patrick McFadden
patrick@antispin.net