Re: [Further-devel] Re: Switcher

From: Patrick McFadden (patrick@antispin.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 01:21:27 PDT

Ok, before anything has been closed, it's all fine and normal like this.
http://www.antispin.net/further/before.jpg

After I close something, tasks that are listed start colapesing on top of each other like this.
http://www.antispin.net/further/after.jpg

I have also noticed that it's not xmms really that's crashing further. It seems to be any GTK error or something. it was crashing a lot with the gimp. :/

Is that a little more clear?

Patrick