[Further-devel] Error compiling latest update

From: Patrick (patrick@tydel.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 01:35:38 PDT

Hey everyone,
I just got around to getting the latest cvs update for further. Have been busy with other computer problems and just being lazy in general. :)

Anyways, I followed evan's instructions for moving the config stuff to ~/.further and then tried to compile and got this error:

cc -export-dynamic `evas-config --libs` further.o xutil.o plugin.o evqueue.o conf.o parse.o -o further
further.o: In function `load_animation':
/home/patrick/further/further.c:185: undefined reference to `conf_read_fontdesc'/home/patrick/further/further.c:187: undefined reference to `conf_read_color'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [further] Error 1

That looks like it's not reading the config file like it should. I may have forgotten something, but I'm pretty sure that i went through all the correct steps. Any suggestions for what I need to do to get it working again?

Patrick McFadden
patrick@antispin.net