Re: [Further-devel] commit

From: Ed Lea (ed@jellybaby.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 18:34:45 PST

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 04:50:42PM -0800, Evan Martin wrote:

> New launcher. The plugin name is "l2".
>
> It reads your ~/.further/launcher . Click on the background to pop it
> up. I think it looks pretty damn cool. :)

That is very cool. It may even be enough to motivate me to finish my
pop3/imap mail plugin... I just need to work out why I can't get pthreads
to compile in properly on FreeBSD

--
Ed.

"Do you know, I think it is? I really think it might just be a crazy little thing called sarcasm seeping in at the edges of my manner of speech!"