Re: [Further-devel] battery meter

From: Chris Ball (chris@cpan.org)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 17:10:20 PST

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 07:33:43PM +0000, Simon Batistoni wrote:
> So I had a bit of a fiddle around, and came up with what seems to be
> a passable battery meter. By default, it sits a little way below the
> cpu meters, and looks pretty much the same.

People's hero! Thanks. :)

I've knocked up a quick site, mainly to collate a gallery of screenshots
from people using further; and also to hold my further tutorial until
Evan puts it somewhere more useful[1]. It's at..

   http://further.printf.net/

.. and I could use some screenshots from anyone who has a further
install going. So far I've pictures from myself and Simon.

Thanks,

- Chris.

[1]: *cough*

--