[Further-devel] Configuration Language

From: Ed Lea (ed@jellybaby.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 07:05:46 PDT

Everything\'s been very quiet recently, I was just wondering how things stood at

the moment. Do the number of e-mail\'s sent to this list recently reflect the
number of lines of further code written?

There are various improvements I want to make to a couple of plugins but was
going to wait until we had some sort of configuration language/system in place.
I know this has been mentioned before but I was just wondering if there was a
progress update...