[Further-devel] Feh.

From: Chris Ball (chris@cpan.org)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 08:25:15 PDT

Hey,

I'm having much problems with further. I'm trying to run further/sawfish
without gnome, via a gdm entry. I'm using:

--
/home/chris/further/further &
exec sawfish

as my further script, but things keep Going Wrong. When a new window appears, all the other windows go *under* the further desktop window. I can minimize further's window and get back to them, but going back to further after that will put it on top with everything underneath it again. Am I missing a sawfish option, or is something broken?

Also, how hard would it be to get further to act on the root window, rather than creating one of its own?

Thanks,

~C.

-- Chris Ball. chris@cpan.org || http://printf.net/ "As to luck, there is the old miners' proverb: 'Gold is where you find it.'"