[Further-devel] transparency?

From: Rogan (rogan@fizbat.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 13:39:40 PDT

Hi all,

I heard of further through my friend sam at the uw. He says he knows you? Anyways, I was wondering if there is a way to use 'transparency' options with programs under further. When I do this, it shows the stippled X default background. I can get the desired effect if I use Esetroot to draw the background, but I would rather just use further. Any thoughts on how to do this?

Cheers,
Rogan