Re: [Further-devel] new launcher plugin

From: Chris Ball (chris@cpan.org)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 07:55:35 PST

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 10:39:20PM -0800, Evan Martin wrote:
> But overall, further has been remarkably stable (except for the mail
> plugin, which sorta sucks because I didn't know what I was doing when I
> tried to fix it).

Oops. As far as the mail checking part goes, I don't think I knew what
I was doing when I wrote it. Any idea how it's unstable? It hasn't
crashed on me yet.

I played with l3. It's nice. :-) Evan, could you put the further
tutorial up somewhere, if you think it's good enough? (Despite Abe
clearly not needing it. :-)

I'm working on an OS X launcher. There shouldn't be anything
non-trivial there; captions on mouseover, zooming of icons.. I think
it's just taking time because I'm Bad At Writing C. Sigh.

Anyway. Good to see things happening with further. :)

- Chris.

--
Chris Ball.
chris@cpan.org || http://printf.net/